Sunday, December 2, 2007

Drake's Fortune

Alright, I just finished Drake's Fortune, and although I am too lazy to review it right now (and by too lazy, I mean I am going to back back and unlock more rewards by shooting guys with specific weapons!), I thought I would let you know a thing or two about it. It kick's ass, there isn't another way to put it (or if there is, mine is better). It's fun, beautiful, smooth to play, and has a pretty decent plot, when you get down to it. The gunplay is really amazing, it's hard to describe how smooth and fun it is. The voice-acting is perfect for what the game is aiming for, and the endgame is fun, if a bit silly.

Oh, and I am 2 assassinations into Assassin's Creed, and it is still, quite excellent. People who say otherwise are silly. Finally, Motorstorm is fun, but I can't beat this one level. Grrr. Back to work now?

No comments: